All About Shanna...

My photo
I am a 28 year old Christian Wife to Les and SAHM of 5 boys and 2 girls... Naomi(14), Elijah(7), Ian(5), Jake(4), Xander(4), Rachel(4), and Aiden(2). Alabama born and raised... I love things the way God made them NATURAL... Some call me a Hippie, I call me a Well-Informed Healthy Stewardess of the Body, the children, and the world God blessed me with.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Easter 2010

 

LOOK QUICK... they are all clean! My seven beautiful miracles! Days like this just make me smile! We had a wonderful day. They all went to Children's church and hunted eggs and had an Easter party. After church we went to Steve and Audra's house for lunch. Everyone behaved so well and we had an awesome time! And we STILL have candy left. No one can ever say my kids are deprived because we don't celebrate Halloween... I bet we will still have candy left over from Christmas, Valentine's, and Easter by the end of the year!
I love these kids <3 I am so blessed to be able to mother them daily!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment