All About Shanna...

My photo
I am a 28 year old Christian Wife to Les and SAHM of 5 boys and 2 girls... Naomi(14), Elijah(7), Ian(5), Jake(4), Xander(4), Rachel(4), and Aiden(2). Alabama born and raised... I love things the way God made them NATURAL... Some call me a Hippie, I call me a Well-Informed Healthy Stewardess of the Body, the children, and the world God blessed me with.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Teaching them to work hard...

 
 
 

There are advantages and disadvantages to being the oldest! Les is teaching Naomi and Elijah to mow the yard! Some consider me a little old-fashioned, some even consider me a little harsh... but whatever it is, I believe children should be taught from a VERY young age to work hard and to do everything right the first time. I strongly believe in instilling the ethics of working hard into the hearts of my children. I can tolerate many things but laziness is not one of them! Naomi and Elijah have become a very good yard team. They work well together to clean up debris and taking turns with mowing. It just does my heart good to see them working together and taking part in caring for a home and family.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment