All About Shanna...

My photo
I am a 28 year old Christian Wife to Les and SAHM of 5 boys and 2 girls... Naomi(14), Elijah(7), Ian(5), Jake(4), Xander(4), Rachel(4), and Aiden(2). Alabama born and raised... I love things the way God made them NATURAL... Some call me a Hippie, I call me a Well-Informed Healthy Stewardess of the Body, the children, and the world God blessed me with.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Woooo Hoooo

 
 
 
 

How do you water the garden and occupy the kids at the same time? Simple. Just set the slip-n-slide up right by the garden and let them rip! I was able to get som much done that day! I hoed several rows and planted some replacement plants while they played! Then when my hard work was done and I was all dirty and sweaty... I joined in on their fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment