All About Shanna...

My photo
I am a 28 year old Christian Wife to Les and SAHM of 5 boys and 2 girls... Naomi(14), Elijah(7), Ian(5), Jake(4), Xander(4), Rachel(4), and Aiden(2). Alabama born and raised... I love things the way God made them NATURAL... Some call me a Hippie, I call me a Well-Informed Healthy Stewardess of the Body, the children, and the world God blessed me with.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Mom's visit

 

My mom is looking good for all she's been through this year. She wanted one last visit with the kids before her bone marrow transplant followed by many months of hospital care. She's lost some weight and is sporting a wig, but other than that you wouldn't notice any diference in her... I wouldn't look at her and think "She's sick."
She had fun with the kids. They all thought her wig was interesting hehe :)
Please keep my Mama in your prayers as she travels on in this difficult journey. And remember... while donating blood is an awesome gift of life you can give... don't forget platelet and plasma donations as well. It is a different process, but for the donor works pretty much the same as just giving blood. People with Leukemia like my mom need PLATELETS not just whole blood donations. Give a Leukemia patient life.... DONATE PLATELETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment